Here at New Zealand King Salmon, we’re the world’s largest producer of king salmon. You’ve probably heard of (or even better, tasted) Ora King, Regal, and Southern Ocean salmon – some of the finest across the globe. We pride ourselves on being a progressive and customer-oriented organisation, and we’re dedicated to serving up a quality product through sustainable and eco-friendly means.
We’ve got a bunch of talented and driven people here, and we’re looking for someone equally as passionate to step into this role.
As one of our Territory Managers you will be responsible for managing our Foodservice accounts. This will include a wide range of Distributors, Wholesalers and End Users. You will spend the majority of the day in the field meeting our customers and helping them grow their business with a wide range of products and solutions.
You will need to demonstrate that you can:
- Be the ambassador for our brands and ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Achieve sales revenue, volume and margin targets
- Maintain and grow sales within key customers
- Prospect new end users within the channel
- Work closely with customer service team to reach successful outcomes
- Work to a Territory plan to ensure coverage
- Maintain customer information and activities through CRM
- Work within an engaged team and are a team player
The ideal candidate will have sales representative or territory management experience within the Foodservice channel. Experience within the seafood industry or with other proteins will be highly regarded.
You’ll be coming into a company that is results-focused, innovative, and supportive. We believe in our people, which is why we offer ongoing training and career development, succession planning and internal promotion – we want to see them succeed. You’ll enjoy a range of benefits too, from a fully maintained vehicle to medical insurance. So what do you think? Care to join us?