We have an exciting opportunity for a competent Business Analyst to join our Information Systems team. Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, this position will provide the successful candidate with exposure to all aspects of our business operations. You will provide essential support for our business systems and assist the business with process improvement.
We have begun an ERP replacement project which is a key part of the strategic plan to provide our people with new intuitive tools to enable greater visibility, productivity and decision making within our business.
Key responsibilities and activities of the role will include:
- Evaluating and mapping current business processes and procedures with a mindset to look for continuous improvement using current and new technologies.
- Data warehouse maintenance as required.
- Maintaining company master data ensuring regular ‘cleansing’ and management such as archiving redundant data and managing naming conventions for data tables.
- Understanding how to configure our Information systems to support our users and enable increased productivity. Coordinating and assisting UAT with system implementations.
- Business impact analysis and process mapping, design and improvement
- Developing business and system requirement documents
- Detailed Design Documentation
- Data Flow Mapping
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Tertiary qualified with strong analytical skills
- A proven ability to foster effective working relationships with all team members
- Advanced Excel skills, SQL query, Database structure
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Competent oral and written communication
If you are positive with a “can do” attitude and you believe you have the skills, experience and qualifications necessary to contribute to a results focused company, please direct any enquiries or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org